• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ih td 15 c part numbers

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
So I'm in the process of acquiring an ih td15c. It needs the gasket between the turbo and the exhaust manifold. Its the ih dt466 motor. I looked on case's web site and have a part number of 1342826c1, or possibly 670073c2. Does anyone have a td15c parts manual handy?

td15c

you should be able to call a IH truck dealer or truck repair shop with the motor serial number and get what you need for that motor. it is a international 466. they were put in thousands of trucks. it is cheaper to buy engine parts for a 466 from truck repair place then the dresser dealer ship.

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
Yup, that is what I did, called an ih truck shop, gave them the part number for the gasket in a ih 1566, and they had the part it was $17 bucks for a little gasket, but there is no gasket in it now. Next up, replace 2 hydraulic lines, install the gasket, and run it for a bit. See if a little use doesn't help the steering become a little more responsive, mind you the bugger has been setting for a year or so.