• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IMT DSC12 Mechanics truck.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Anyone use or have any info on this type of Service truck?
They have a more European look to them and might be suited to our roads etc! They look to based on a Mercedes Sprinter pick-up base unit like the middle pic, (Think in the U.S there known as freightliners)
Have seen these on the net and cant help but think... Thats what I Need!!

Look forward to your replies

CPS

merc imt.jpg

View attachment merc pick.bmp

merc imt small.jpg

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
imt builds an incredibly stout service body. you would be hard pressed to find a finer body.

LonestarCobra

The IMT beds and cranes are the best. I have run Auto-Crane, IMT, and Stellar, all new when I got them, and the IMT was hands down the best bed and crane. Auto Crane makes a good crane, but the IMT is faster and just as strong. That little Euro looking truck would get a man laughed at in these parts.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Thanks for the replies!

I hear what your saying Lonestar, so its true what they say ''every things bigger in Texas'':drinkup

Just maybe a little to big for our wee roads here!!

Still that little truck with U.S style body and crane would be great very my job!

I know theres threads all ready about service trucks but any pics would be great!

Cheers CPs