• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

In search of blade & pusharms for D6T LGP

02Dmax

Like the title says, anyone have a lead on a used straight blade for a D6T LGP? They seem to be sparse.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

DPete

If it's a 6S face I saw 5 new surplus faces out here at Quinn used parts in Fresno Ca. 559-4451616, no push arms though, at least I didn't see any

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
Like the title says, anyone have a lead on a used straight blade for a D6T LGP? They seem to be sparse.

Are you wanting to put a SU blade like that is on an XW machine,or the LGP blade setup.The is a bunch of LGP complete blade setup always on tradermachinery.Your have to cut down the pads or get 30" pads to use XW SU blade.

Search under parts section.

I put an XW blade on an XL machine a few years ago and got the blade from Portland Equipment ,Portland,Washington.

02Dmax

We want the lgp setup, not the su from an xl or xw. I'll checkout that site, never even occurred to me to check that out. Thanks for the info.

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
I'll sell ya some 30" pads :D

Pj

02Dmax

Haha, they're dead set on a total lgp fleet. I'll keep them in mind though.