• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Introduction

Pyro4x4

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bruce and I'm a lubrication sales rep for a company that has been mentioned in this forum. I'm not here to sell anything. My purpose is more to learn of your experiences with our and our competitors products. I do believe the company I represent has a great product but I also realize there are other good products out there. I have already been surprised by what some of you are paying for products. Maybe I need to charge more! I will give opinions from time to time and try to help with discussions but not in a soliciting manor. Thanks for having me.

Pyro4x4

I'd wrather not say right now since I'm not soliciting business. We are a specialty company. Not chevron, Mobil, shell, or the other general lube companies.

blitz138

Welcome to HEF Pyro4x4.

Im sure no one will mind if you tell us who you work for. I make no secret that I work for Bel-Ray company in our mining division. Unless asked about something specific I dont bring up products often. Try to be objective and it shouldnt be a problem.

Pyro4x4

Blitz138, Thanks. I learned something new which is why I'm here. I hav never run into your company in the field. I'm would certainly enjoy learning about your products. Btw, I'm with Mantek.

blitz138

That doesnt surprise me, 90% of my customer base are large mining operations or heavy industrial applications. If you ever start dealing with draglines, rope shovels, or the military youll start seeing us.