• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jcb 3cxt brake lamps dont work

Nikos_23

Hello guys,
I have a jcb 3cxt 1996model with 5189hours and suddenly dont work the brake stop lamps,i check the lamps,cables,fuse but its ok,has another sensor or something else that must check???

Last edited:

mitch504

I am not familiar with that exact model, but there is always a switch that turns them on when you press the brake pedal. It is usually near the pedals or their linkage, but it can be pressure operated, too.

mitch504

It can be a pressure switch operated by the hydraulic system too, I hope somebody that knows 3cxt machines better will see this activity and chime in. I would look all over near the pedals and linkage, and around the master cylinders, too. Have you tried calling the dealer service dept. and asking them?

Maybe you should trade it for a Case with brake light problems, then I could tell you just where to look. :D

Nikos_23

Thanks for your time my friend,i will take a look near the pedals and i hope to find it or someone help me here...thanks again!!!