• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 532 Load-all Dont want to pull the motor!

OVERTORQUED

Occupation
Vintage Restos & occasional Tractors
Hi all - have a JCB 532 loadall that just started spewing coolant out from behind the block i think. I see the ear of the transmission is broken off and let the motor down a hair. Thought it was freeze plug that went, but seems to be coming from higher place. The broken ear has been that way for some time i believe before we got it. Is there any fittings back there that could have snapped off? Therr is absolutely no room to see anything. Maybe the motor was rubbing on something and wore a hole through? Any experience with these things? Any info is greatly appreciated.

jcb jeff

Hi
Depends what engine you have JCB or Perkins but there is a coolant hose for the heater which runs near the bell housing and another that joins a steel pipe .
Access is limited though you might end up removing the coolant pack so as to gain access to the pipe in question .

OVERTORQUED

Occupation
Vintage Restos & occasional Tractors
Hi
Depends what engine you have JCB or Perkins but there is a coolant hose for the heater which runs near the bell housing and another that joins a steel pipe .
Access is limited though you might end up removing the coolant pack so as to gain access to the pipe in question .
It is a perkins. Havent got a chance to look at it again but when i do i will start with removing the coolant pack. Im sure that will help a bit. Thanks for the info.