• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 8080 fault code not showing

catfixer

Had an old friend shoot me a text this evening with a fault code on a JCB 8080. Says it runs fine but keeps flashing "121 FLOW LD" at the top of the monitor. Can't seem to find anything on the JCB codes site and he said their dealer has never seen it before. Any ideas?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Catfixer
message 121 FLOW LD is error 21 meaning The high flow load solenoid is open circuit. If needed I can send the service manual.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I emailed you two manuals .I found the the fault in the first manual but figured you might need both .

catfixer

If I wasn't so far away, I'd be bringing you a case of beer. You new jersey folks ain't half bad! lol thanks buddy!