• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 930

Chesty

I have a JCB 930 that wont go into forward or reverse. Park brake switch is working correctly. I can hear the declutch micro switch working mechanically, hard to get to for electrical testing. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this system or similar experience to share? Thanks.

skata

Not exactly familiar with the 930, but declutch pedal and parking brake switches are the first thing to check. Not sure if that model has a seat pressure switch?
Then start checking relays and get a test light and start probing.

PeteG

Occupation
Farmer
We had one a while back that the declutch button stopped working. You can unplug the switch and jump the wires under the shifter if I remember correctly to test. If an OROPS I would lean towards that being the first thing to check as long as park brake switch is working. Both are out in the open to the elements with that setup.

Depending on which model of 930, there is a seat sensor as well. Our newest has that, but there should be an audible alert if that is working correctly.