• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jcb P0400 egr code 260 loader

oilslick

Anyone have experience fixing this fault on jcb. It has 3000 hours on it. I have removed egr cooler thinking it was restricted but it was clean , ports in manifold are open. The actuator works and I verified flow when butterfly opens into exhaust. The exhaust pressure sensor tube is not blocked and the sensor varies with changing rpm/load. Intake mass air sensor has been cleaned and throttle valve is working properly. What can I be missing besides it being a pos jcb?

henry.45

I understand you're having trouble with a JCB engine (3000 hours) after cleaning the EGR cooler and checking the actuator, exhaust pressure sensor, and mass air sensor. The throttle valve is also working properly. Have you considered checking the fuel injectors and inspecting the engine for any vacuum leaks? It might still be a mechanical issue with the JCB itself.

oilslick

It runs perfectly, no oil consumption. I’ve visually inspected the intake system. It fails to reset after regen as well . Jcb obd sucks in my opinion. Seems like it could do a better job of monitoring and tell me what is going out of parameters.