• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 1510E Forwarder

hvy 1ton

I was in the local the deere dealer waiting for a couple of custom hoses to get finished yesterday. I was walking around looking at the battery powered grease gun, and decided to take a look in the toy aisle. It's all the same anyway right? There was all the normal stuff, but I saw a forwarder with a rotating cab. I knew they made wheeled harvesters with rotating cabs, but i had never seen a forwarder setup like this. I was halfway convinced somebody at Ertl was off their rocker.

I found some info on the internet, i figured i'd share. I think it's a little odd how they make a toy of a machine that's not even sold in North America.
http://www.e-series.fi/en/working-in-the-forest/forwarders/1510e-winter.html

Deereman

I think that they will be sold here. They just have not had time to get here. They are still pretty new.