• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 350 C Loader

Curbster

Occupation
Prime Digger on Dog Hill
Greetings. My brother-in-law, who is a decent fellow,:) has a 1981 JD 350C track loader that is missing at higher rpm. He says that there is very little power when digging, or working the machine, though the miss is not as evident at an idle. He has cracked the fuel lines and said that the number two cylinder seems to be the one with the miss. (ie: no change in the sound when he tried cracking the line - and the other two cylinders immediately produced heavy additional missing) He changed the injector on this cylinder but it had no apparent effect on the miss. I recall reading something about bent pushrods in one of these threads, but can't recall where it was located. Could something like that be his problem, or maybe somewhere else? The loader is in great shape otherwise, and does not have many hours at all. Thanks for any help.

BRD

This one mentioned something bout it "Injection Pump was rebuilt... Fuel got into oil first start-up." It's in the loader/backhoe section i think

Curbster

Occupation
Prime Digger on Dog Hill
350 Digger

Thanks for the input and directions to information. I will pass these along to him and perhaps someone with a similar machine and problem will post their solution or thoughts.