• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD Skid Steer/CTL

PipeGuy

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Deere skid loaders or CTL? I have run a CT 332 and it seems like a pretty good machine but I'm not a fan of the vertical lift. It seems like the more moving parts the more things to break. I do like the 315 radial lift but I think that it is a bit small. Just looking for some input on Deere loaders.

Thanks

Pipeguy

jdns

Occupation
service tech. / service manager
The Deere product is good. Deere has made alot of improvements in just the past 5 years. You can also get this machine with A/C, heat, cab and a push button coupler for the attachments. This coupler is nice if you switch between attachments often.

jdns

Occupation
service tech. / service manager
I forgot, the lift on this machine is nice do to the fact it keeps the load in front of you and not over top of you. It lifts a lot like a forklift will. You a can pull up to a truck and dump the load without having to move the machine back and forth to keep from hitting the truck. I have seen little to no repairs on the lifts of these machines. Most are just from not greasing as you should any machine.