• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 450H TO450HX904848 codes

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic
I purchased technical manual TM1743 07 June 04 online and cant seem to find fault code list. I have a fault code F393 ,F321 and F324. I noticed the harness plug on right side of TCU had been chewed by mice . I cleaned it up ordered pins and plugs to do plug replacement but not sure what tool I need to remove pins from harness plug.
After cleaning up plug I cleared codes and only F393 came back . Can someone tell me what that code is and what tools I need to remove pins.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Codes will be in section 9015, sub section 20 References, about 2/3 of the way into the list is labeled Transmission Diagnostic trouble codes and Calibration codes.

F393 - No Anti-Stall Hydrostatic Pump Speed Sensor
F321 - Transmission Shutdown
F324 - Transmission Shutdown

Can someone tell me what that code is and what tools I need to remove pins.

Don't remember off hand. Post a picture of the connector and the connector face (looking into the terminals).

hunterdog967

Occupation
Heavy equipment mechanic
Thanks MG2361 really appreciate it, I'm not at machine to look at plug but part number from dealer is 57M7275 plug,R104701 terminal and 57M7741 terminal. There's 2 different terminal pins in this plug . I've ordered a Duetz Removal tool from Amazon hope it contains tool