• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere ct322 service and test manual

djjdave1

Hey guys, I am in need of a repair and test manual for a ct 322 John Deere. I tried calling my local dealer but they are saying it will be about two weeks to get once they place the order because they have to be printed. I would love to get them in pdf if possible,

My unit starts up and when I release the parking brake I get the light to the left of it lit and no hydraulic pressure to lift the arms or bucket. I can hear the solenoid click, so I know I have power to it and its shifting the spool. Any info would be appreciated.
thanks Dave

djjdave1

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to :notworthy " TOOL_KING " for the PDF files that I needed. sure beats the local dealer that wasnt much help. Again, its nice to find a helping hand. Dave