• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere Powerllel

Allterra

Occupation
Owner/operator
I have an option to buy a 544K with the Powerllel. From the pictures I found it just looks like an extra linkage to wear out to me. The salesman gave me a line of increased cycle times and more breakout force. Anybody have any experience of one and what was your opinion?

Allterra

Occupation
Owner/operator
Had some time to do some more research. It is essentially a bucket leveling system, it seems to decrease the breakout force somewhat. But supposedly not as bad as other auto leveler systems. It also decreases your tipping weight by about 1500 pounds. Not something I'm happy about since I will be using this thing to move concrete tanks. Might be handy if you use forks a lot. Huh.... Maybe I can use forks to move concrete tanks instead of cables and chains. Of course then I'd have to buy a set of forks. If anybody has ran one much, please give me your input.