• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just Got My First Loader/Backhoe (pictures)

Burns-Tractor

I just picked this up, i have always wanted a small loader/backhoe and then this one came up at a estate sale for
only $350 + $25 for a extra backhoe bucket :D. I bought it not running, but i had it running a few hours after i got it.
The ol thing runs great, the backhoe works great and i love using it. The loader works really well, but i haven't used it to much.
Right now i am replacing the hydraulic pump to one that is bigger, the pump that was on there is mounted on the belly of the tractor and there is only 5" between the pump and the ground and i didn't like that. I am also putting on hydraulic steering, the steering box on it was in pretty bad shape, and it didn't like to steer.

BackhoeLoader001.jpg

BackhoeLoader005.jpg

BackhoeLoader006.jpg

BackhoeLoader003-1.jpg

BackhoeLoader002-1.jpg

waterman28

Nice, and for what you paid for it you can afford to do some upgrades. looks like it will be a good little machine for you.