• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just some info

20/80

Occupation
operator
my computer did a upgrade lately and I had to log back in to this forum, and for the life of me I could not remember my password, My memory is good but desperate short, I sent a password reset request to the forum and they said they sent a email to me with instructions to do the reset, I never received their email after many attempts, I made sure I gave them the correct info but still no reply from the forum, than by the grace of god I remembered my password and got back in, hoping a moderator will read this post and look into this issue. thanks

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
I have a book with passwords and names. I lost a yahoo mail account I had for years. I was always signed in, and one day it asked me to sign in. The reset email was sent to a sympatico account that no longer existed. Had to open a new gmail account, then change the e mail settings on everything else.

20/80

Occupation
operator
Yes, I thought they might have sent the reset email somewhere else also, but my email was active and registered with HEF, nothing in my junk mail or other folders, I sent HEF a email from their contact list from the bottom of this page and still no reply after a week, my password is written down now in my book, just thinking that someone else might have this problem and wanted to bring this to HEF attention. thanks

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
On the password side I have a two page printout I update every so often with web addresses and passwords! Many of them are for sites or forums I seldom visit but it's always the one you go to once a year that can be the one you need in a hurry for something!