• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

KCP truck mounted concrete pump issue

Jr Kloulubak

drive cylinders won't switch over, stops after just one stroke, been through all the valves and haven't seen anything abnormal, accumulator pressure is up to spec, pump pressure for accumulator/S-valve is good!, any suggestions please?

Welder Dave

I don't think Nige is an expert in concrete pumps (I could be wrong) but hopefully someone familiar with them will be able offer some assistance.

Welder Dave

Not a lot of concrete pumpers on the forum so need to be patient. You could try googling your problem and it might bring up a similar issue.

Jr Kloulubak

so far I've been waiting for them to respond, I have that address in our manual, I called and they said they'd talk with their technician, it's been 3 days, still waiting....

barrelroll

Occupation
Mill Mechanic
Got a copy of the hydro schematic you could post? I've beaten my head against the rib a bunch working on our schwing concrete/ paste pumps underground here though I believe the truck mounted stuff is slightly different than our junk.

KCP's website sure doesn't tell you much about them.