• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kenworth dump truck.

nedly05

I am pushing to get a tandem or a short tri-axle at work. I have never paid too much attention to KW until I started hanging around here, now I am really paying attention to them. I would love to have a T800, nicely set up. What kind of turning radius do they have? Anyone have any experience to offer for KW's? Especially T800's? How is the cab??: Please post any info, good or bad. Feel free to post plenty of pics too!!!

Dirtdog

Nice looking truck. I have a KW T600. Not sure if they turn same, but the t600 turns fairly sharpe. We do alot of work in the city and it does ok. Alot depends on the overall wheel base. We have a 17' bed on ours.

rjharms

I love my Kenworth T-800. Turning radius is excellent.

Attachments

• kenworth1.jpg
    kenworth1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3,449

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF rjharms! :drinkup