• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

King Met Teeth, where to find?

Dr. Ernie

Since their was a recent topic of ESCO teeth, I have been trying to locate a good sourse for King Met, I realy hate to cut off the holders since they are still newish. So does any one know a good place to finde some at a reasonable price?

Dr. Ernie

I see that my smarter-than-me phone changed the spellling of teath to teet, and a few other words, and of course I can not edit it now, Oh well.

I am hoping that some one will have a good source for them.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I see that my smarter-than-me phone changed the spellling of teath to teet, and a few other words, and of course I can not edit it now,

And it has a pretty good sense of humor too. :D

That's ok, the staff can edit stuff anytime.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
Since their was a recent topic of ESCO teeth, I have been trying to locate a good sourse for King Met, I realy hate to cut off the holders since they are still newish. So does any one know a good place to finde some at a reasonable price?

hi,
these gents are the dealer in my area.
the teeth of choice for the buckets we get made.

Creighton Rock Drill Limited
Account # ROB008
2222 Drew Road
Mississauga, ON, L5S 1B1
Canada
ph: (905) 673-8200
http://www.creightonrock.com/

cheers!
adam