• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco 140 SR AC BLOWER

GUNNER88

Occupation
FIELD REPAIR AND DIAGNOSTICS
AC Blower was making a lot of noise and it quit working eventually, does anybody have a removal process, it’s under the seat. Looks like the seat may have to come out or maybe the handles too. Not sure what all needs to come off. Would like to have an idea before I start removing stuff. It’s already a headache in that mini cab.no enclosed a picture of full sn

Attachments

• 21B5F901-DBAC-4B17-A830-957312AA20F9.jpeg
    21B5F901-DBAC-4B17-A830-957312AA20F9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

heymccall

YN20M00107S111 blower motor assy.

I has the same in several Komatsu and Cat excavators. I unbolt the seat from the riser, consoles and all, and ratchet strap them up towards the roof, then remove the riser, then open the box.Screenshot_20220622-152748_Chrome.jpg

GUNNER88

Occupation
Thanks guys, I found a blower on Amazon for a fraction of what kobelco wanted but I plugged it in and still nothing. Have 2 wires going to the blower red/blue, the red one has 24v when blower is on, but I want to test the blower switch? Anybody got a test procedure?

GUNNER88

Occupation
Cool. What resistance am I expecting, and at what pins?