• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco, komatsu or Hitachi

bibalong

Looking at kobelco 135sr or 140srlc -7, komatsu 138us-11 or130-8. Or the hitachi zx130-7.

Other than a few farm jobs hiring out a machine I have no serious excavator history or purchases previously so stuck on where to invest in this case.

In addition to ongoing farm maintenance the main use of this machine will be ongoing mulching work on relatively steep terrain.

I have been told kobelco are well suited to this application, but have heard from others that their engineering is not up to hitachi or komatsu level.

Any thoughts or experience with these models?

Cheers

Bob

Welder Dave

I think they all could be good options. Who has the best dealer support in your area? You need to evaluate specific machines. You can't normally just say 1 machine is better or worse than others. Just like a Ford, Chevy and Dodge/Ram debate.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Attached may be of help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Visual inspection form 1.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 16