• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

kobelco sk200lc mark iv

joereyno

anybody in south georgia have a kobelco sk200 series excavator that i might look at the hydraulic lines to be able to replace some that has melted on my machine

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
if you can post a photo of the lines in question we may be able to help.
Kind regards
Uffex

joereyno

IMG_0014.JPGIMG_0013.JPGIMG_0015.JPG
Good day
if you can post a photo of the lines in question we may be able to help.
Kind regards
Uffex
some of the hoses and connections are under the pipes and at the end of the main control valve and i could not get pictures if you can tell me where these go that will help they are the new lines thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
It appears the majority are pilot - servo lines the attached may help.If you need any more please come back.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• SK200-3 PilotLines.pdf
    117.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SK200LCsV Servo Pilot Lines.pdf
    133.1 KB · Views: 6

Welder Dave

Some of the hoses look to have the wrong fittings crimped on them or the wrong hose for the fittings. There shouldn't be a wide space around the top of the crimp fitting and the hose.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day joe
If you know which lines are not correct I could get hold of a hydraulic schematic to help.
Kind regards
Uffex

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Joe
Sorry I do not have that information, you could try Laucha a good guy for K information.
Kind regards
Uffex