• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu Dozer D155AX-3 Problem

Mahammad

Hello,
I have a Komatsu D155AX-3 and has a problem with transmision its nit moving forward and reverse. I wonder who has knowledge for this type of dozer advice me what I can do to tepair it?

Some posts may seem redundant, or out of proper chronological order, due to several threads having been merged. See my note in post #37 for an explanation. And if you have any good advice, certainly try to help this gentleman out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahammad

Hello,
I need help from peoples who have knowledge of Komatsu D155AX-3 dozers.
Please if you have any idea let me know.
Thanks.

Dimonsof

Occupation
Heavy equipment maintenance
Hi.
Did you try troubleshooting procedure steps from Shop manual?

Dima

Mahammad

Hello,
Thank you Dimonsof and 51kw for reply me,
The dozer is not moving non forward and reverse. There are error codes on its HMT controller monitor.
I was read error codes on its manual and it needs doing troubleshoting. I don't know how doing troubleshoting!!!
If you are give me your e-mail I will send you pages of error codes and you can advise me procedure.
Thanks again and Im waiting your reply.

Dimonsof

Occupation
Heavy equipment maintenance
Mahammad, I just sent you email with explanation - you have all the troubleshooting procedures described in your manual.
I would recommend first to check all the connectors anyway - I seen a lot of fault codes on Komatsu dozers (especially 375-6R) that were leading to failed controller, but actually were caused just by moisture/dirt getting inside connectors on the wiring.
Dima

Mahammad

Hello,
I have a kimatsu d155ax-3 dozer and it has a problem, its not move in low idling, when i shift joystick to F1 its not move i should make machine to high idling and not moving in fast speed, at forward and reverse it move slowly or its lack of power. At high idling The trucks move very slowly and blocked, i mean its moving slow and stoped move and stoped!!!!
And its not turning right or left in F1,F2,F3, R1,R2 and R3.
Only it has steering at N. And there is no error codes on its HMT controller monitor. Only caution lamp flashed at dashboard and without buzzer.
Please is there any one advice me?
Thanks.

Mahammad

Hello,
Thank you mikebramel for your reply!!!
Can you explain for me breifly what you mean?
Thanks again.

Mahammad

Hello,
Thank you very much for your reply!!!
Yes at low idling not move and at high idling move slowly and stop, I mean trucks move slowly and suddenly stopped and move again. I have recorded video of it if you have what's app I can send videos to you.
Thanks again and advice.

Mahammad

Hello,
I have cleaned the power train strainers under the dozer, they are not dirty as much.
Please if you have a shop manual of D155AX-3 dozer check the trubleshooting H-8 page 20-716 on trubleshooting section.
I need the clarification of this troubleshooting and I do these tests.
Please advice me.

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
My son was in Erbil with the US Army five or six years ago. He still speaks in glowing terms of the people of Erbil, and the huge natural assets of the Erbil area. We pray for you.

Mahammad

Hello Mike,
I have shop manual and service manual for Komatsu D155AX-3, I can send to you but the file is big in size it's about 69 MB.
I can't send you by e-mail, if you have dropbox or if you find a way to send to you.

Mahammad

Hello,
Thank you very much for your wonderful words and prays coming from pure hearts, I'm from Erbil and yes there is more US soldiers at Erbil and we did respect them
as they did good things for us. please have you any knowledge regard Komatsu D155AX-3 dozers?
Thank you again.

ml9c

Hello,
Thank you very much for your wonderful words and prays coming from pure hearts, I'm from Erbil and yes there is more US soldiers at Erbil and we did respect them
as they did good things for us. please have you any knowledge regard Komatsu D155AX-3 dozers?
Thank you again.

ok the -3 model is not only driven by the transmission it is also driven by the hydrualics as well with a HMT pump and motor. remove the cover on the right side beside cab, at the bottom of the pilot circuit filter there is a relief valve. to the rear side of the filter there should be a plug a small square head i think, remove it and put on a pressure gauge you should be getting between 55 and 60 bar. try this and let me know how you get on