• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu Keys

Eric

Anyone with an extra Komatsu keys I'd like to buy a couple from you. I haul various equipment from time to time and more than once have had to leave a piece of equipment cause I don't have the right key. Komatsu is all I lack. I don't know if their ignition is a universal like Cat, so if there is more than one please let me know. Send me a PM please.

Tony

You want to visit a local Komatsu dealer and ask them for a "787" key. The "787" key is Komatsu's universal key, and will start any common Komatsu except the German built Hanomag wheel loaders (WA65, WA75 and WA95).

They are very readily available.

Tony

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
If you don't have a dealer close by, check out ebay. There are sets and individual keys sold on there. Just have to battle the other bidder's! Good luck finding what you need.:usa

Tony

Eric,

I'll do ya one better...my good deed for the day, I guess. Email me your mailing address and I'll send you one, "no charge". :cool:

My email is: [email protected]

Take care,
Tony

Tony

Just dropped it in the mail. You don't owe me...just change that 'dang CAT logo to KOMATSU!!!

Just kidding. Have a good one.

Tony

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Tony! :drinkup