• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota L39?????

littledenny

Occupation
Owner, 2Vets, LLC
Anyone seen or heard anything about the "new" Kubota L39 TLB?

I've been considering a JD 110 TLB, but I'm beginning to wonder. I've seen some specs for the L39, seems about even with the JD 110, give or take a couple inches here and there. I know there are some 110 owners here, so tell me the good and bad points.

I've rented a couple Kubotas, and operated a larger JD backhoe, but I've not actually tried the 110, and I'm not sure when the Kubotas are expected in. Heard that the Southeast is on the list first, but not seen one yet.

Anyone have thoughts, one way or the other?

coopers

What does this machine look like? I have been hearing about this machine but can't seem to find anything pictures of it.

Blake
WA

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
Dean impliment in Texas has posted a lot of pictures and info.
compacttractorreview.com did also, but they posted early and were asked to remove the pictures as they posted a couple months ahead of announcement dates.. It is a severely upgraded L 35 with too many changes to mention here

coopers

Huh, interesting looking machine. Kind of ugly I think.... but maybe it will grow on me....so have they stopped production of the L35? It looks like that might be the case.

Blake
WA

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
The 39 went to a curved hoe boom, another foot digging depth, I am told by my dealer they copied the 48 and put three pumps on it, two for the hoe operation, they curved the hood down like NH and Deere, and a host of other improvements,, the 35 is or will be out of production real soon.

coopers

Huh, interesting. That's the first I noticed about the curved boom on the hoe. But to me it looks half done. You know, not quite like Deere. They put three more pumps on the hoe huh? Does that mean the hoe will operate smoother, and not one function at a time?

Blake
WA