• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota SSL

dave esterns

i suppose i would have to demo one to know for sure. but after owning the jcb, i have found that small details in a machine sometimes make surprisingly big differences between brands. so if you had an extra 200 pounds on the tailgate, I'm guessing you could have an extra 500 pounds at the hinge pin to balance out.

StumpyWally

Liv'in the Dream ---------------> in Ballston, NY
Occupation
PE Civil Eng'r, Computer Sys. Mgr., Retired
i suppose i would have to demo one to know for sure. but after owning the jcb, i have found that small details in a machine sometimes make surprisingly big differences between brands.

I couldn't agree MORE about the small details being VERY important!! ....and I'm sorry to hear that you gave up on your JCB & went to the "dark side" (Bobcat), but have been reading with interest in another thread about your issues with your Bobcat controls & cab.