• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota svl 75 or 90 owners out there?

kaquinn

Where did you guys grab power for the radio and camera?
I've got my cameras mounted ready to wire! I'd like to run power now while I'm doing cameras as well. Got a real nice lighted switch for the cameras from Amazon.

Tags

I'm pretty sure I grabbed power out of the fuse box in the cab. There are a couple of spare slots in there and it was easy to hook into. There is also some wiring behind the seat that is dead ended and I used this to pull power for my satellite radio, it is always hot though so don't hook anything to it that needs to be powered down when not running the machine...

kaquinn

Fuse box is what I was thinking for the camera. I noticed the spares. Does the Jensen radio have an off button or do you have it on a switch? Would be nice leave the radio on with the key off when working out of the cab. I haven't ordered a radio yet but I wanna get my wires in as I pulled all the panels to get the windows out to tint them 50%.

Mark87

Hi Every one I have a 1987 jcb x3 it needs around 80% of gas for me to work with the rear arm eg: dig... And it still takes its time as its slow hyd and the pront is not ass bed ass the rear but wheAn it reaches operating eng temperature it gets even more slow and it's very hard to work with it . If eny one can help me with eny info thanks , I got the hyd pump tested and its good I found it dose not have an hyd oil filter that's located in the engine bay at the beck of the block I the corner

grk82

The svl is already pre wired for a Jensen radio, if you buy the kit from Kubota it comes with a plug and play wiring harness that plugs into a plug under the cup holder.

Murrell301

I have had a svl75 for the past 6months and I must say it's been brilliant it out preformed any other brand that I have had from cat bobcat mustang and new holland as for after sales support I wouldn't know this machine has been faultless so far just make sure u get one with a suspension seat it makes it just so much more comfortable

Todd v.

Suspension seats are very nice and worth the money if you spend more than a couple hours in the machine.