• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Large tow behind Concrete Mixer

D5G

I cant imagine who would use this and why since its only 1.25 yd but cool lookin to say the least. Thanks for the link.

Turbo21835

D5G, its aimed at the do it yourself market. Pretty good if you want to pour a small sidewalk, or any other diy projects. Its usually cheaper than taking the light load charge from the redimix companies

D5G

I didn't see a price tag but it cant be too cheap i guess for diy it'd be a cool little tool.

544D10

Occupation
Lucas & Mercier Construction Co.
Almost all rental yards have those here on the west coast, you pay for it and they mix the batch on the spot and hook it up for you. Most of them have gas engines to drive the rotation of the drum but I have seen a few that are gear driven off of the axles.

humboldt deere

Occupation
general building and engineering contractor
United rentals has these $125 cu yd I poured some landscape stairs with one and it worked fine.

2109 Stang

Few years a go I witness a conversation betwin a guy that instals fence and the owner of the local concrete company ,the fence guy was almost begging for a better deal since he gas been charge around $500 for around 1cy to 1.5 cy of concrete for the fence post ,the reason he was almost begging was they were freinds and the fence guy was always loyal when times were tough and we (since I drove a mixer for this company) did appreciate his business ,as small as it was ,well soon after that the local fence company bought one of this set up ,and Im sure not only paid for it self but it is convinient to have the concrete when you need it .