• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Link Belt 160x2

WorldClass

Considering a new Link Belt x2. Can anyone give me any feedback on the machine and what would you say would be a good formula to use for depreciation and operating costs for a machine of this caliper. I am use to running this size and larger but only owning smaller excavators. I could use some good advice before I leap. Thanks in advance!

NFDDJS

I know two guys that have these same link belts. One with in the first 1000 hours started to try and dump it and sold it for a big lost and the other guy likes it but said he will never buy another because or parts cost and how long it takes to get those part. The motor is really good on fuel but you might want to look at other machines like deere cat komatsu ect.

DIRTHAWK

Own a 210x2 and 250x3. Never had any problems. Fuel economy is outstanding. Price was right. I wouldn't think twice about buying one.