• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Linkbelt 290lx "electrical prob"

posrepair2013

Hi everyone I have one of those problem machines. Its a linkbelt 290 lx serial# K5j7-1008.
First problem was crank no start had code m00b0 trouble tree said "replace engine controller".
Before doing that I checked all powers and ground to engine controller. Installed new controller code went inactive right away now has e0032 rack sensor error from research i do the internal rack in injection pump is not in the position the engine controller needs it to be.
I would assume there is some kind of calibration? Any body with experience on these machines would be awesome.

Jgm

Yes your controller must be calibrated, actually your injectors must be calibrated to the controller, their are code numbers on your injectors that must be configured to the new controller, or your maschine throw new or different fault codes