• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

looking at 2 trucks any advise?

ctkiteboarding

And it's red, so should go faster;)
:drinkup not red for long ,;) I had automiatic load cover prep the body for a new tarp system and the paint shop has it as of this eve, hoping to have it back end of next week, ss wheel covers are here friday and then dot inspection, plates and off to deliver some dirt:usa

ctkiteboarding

paints done:) pickin it up in the am then mount the simulators and clean the interior ,,got some small polishing to do,

over the weekend im planing to move the battery box to the pass side next to the hyd tank and install a ss tool/step box to reach the body ladder,

hoping to get to the auto cover guys early next week and get the install completed, had vibco send a bertha up to them as well

going to shake it up abit:D pics soon:usa

ctkiteboarding

got some trim and detail to do but i think it looks presentable:drinkup:usa

Attachments

• visor resized.jpg
    visor resized.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 367

ctkiteboarding

here is my old truck that i just sold in a week on craigslist,, can you believe i got abit more then i paid for it over 15 years ago:beatsme ,
the guy even paid 1/2 of my new load cover so i would take the richards off:)

Attachments

• dump.jpg
    dump.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 274

nedly05

Congrats man, the freightliner looks awesome! Where did you get the simulators? Do you stil have your website? Thanks for the pics!

ctkiteboarding

thanks still got to clean up the chrome and black out some small stuff then get to moving dirt,,,, we site is up but hasent been updated in 3 years all old stuff

nedly05

Have you been to DMV to register it yet? I was just wondering what you were going to be able to register it for and how many ton you would be able to haul on it.

ctkiteboarding

na thats was the lame part :beatsme I guess a potato brake is in order,,, did the 1st topsoil delivery after dmv :D nice to have a proper truck:drinkup

nedly05

na thats was the lame part :beatsme I guess a potato brake is in order,,, did the 1st topsoil delivery after dmv :D nice to have a proper truck:drinkup

I'm hoping to put one on our single axle this winter(exhaust brake), we hired another guy so it's been run a lot more. They work pretty well I think, I've always been happy with the ones on the trucks at the FD.

Where did you get your simulators?I'd like to get a set for the single axle also. There are a ton of places to get them, I want to make sure I get a decent set, I've been looking at the phoenix ones, but they are awfully expensive.