• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

looking at brush mowers viring or bradco

dieselfuel007

i've got a case 440ct i'm going to buy a brush cutter its standard flow machine i've been demoing a bradco ground shark its ok but i have nothing to compare it to i've narrowed it down to it or a virnig v50 open front i'm just curious as to everyone opinions of open fronts on standard flow machines anyone with first hand experience with the virnig v50 open front's opinion would be great

Todd v.

I have had and used a few including a Bradco, I now own a Diamond and it's the best mower I've used. The deck design is top notch and makes leaving a nice finished product much easier and faster. It will cut down a big tree also if you spin it up to where it's designed to run. I think their low flow is 22-28 GPM. https://diamondmowers.com/pages/skid-steer-attachments CID makes a great mower for the money as well (about half the cost of the high end mowers), I put about 800 hours on one and was very happy with it and sold it still running great. They are sold under a few different brand names but you will recognize the design.

dieselfuel007

well i just ordered a bradco the dealer i wanted to work with only offered bradco or virnig bradco was in stock and 1600.00 cheaper

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I have a Diamond high flow mower as well. Really a high quality mower.