• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for a service truck with a 14' body and 12k crane

Coalwelder16

Looking to buy a truck on the east coast that isn't rusted away with hundreds of thousands of miles on it. I have a decent budget to work with. New trucks that meet my criteria are a ways out and ridiculously over priced. If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate it.

ozarkag

If you find that perfect rig but it's in the Midwest let me know. .. . That is about exactly what we are looking for.

Truck Shop

H2539-L211389896_original.jpg

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
@Mike L

He just got a new (to him) truck, I don't know where his old one went.
Mine went north of Fort Worth. Best thing I can tell you is to peruse truck paper daily. There are decent trucks out there but they move fast and aren’t cheap these days, especially 14’ body trucks. 12k crane is even harder to find. A 10k won’t do the job?