• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for a trenching bucket and a thumb for a ec210

bigrich954rr

I’ve been calling around and not getting much help. I would like to buy a bucket with teeth for my ec210 with I think a.
(JRB VersaLoc Quick Coupler)

Any leads on the west coast or is it worth shipping it from the east coast some where?

I measure the pin spacing about 18 center to center and width of 13

what size bucket would you guys use for trenching/ digging in rock.

also looking for a thumb

Tags

Look on machinery trader, tons of used buckets on there. You could also keep an eye on Craig's list, I usually just search under "excavator" ...

bigrich954rr

Yea I’m not seeing a lot of them listing the center to center pin length and the width of the ears. Is that normal how do I know if it would fit?

I email and call a few places. I don’t get call backs of they don’t have time to go measure the buckets they just say they have a bunch of buckets