• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for Perkin Generator Series 2200 Parts book

Hazhar

Gents,

I am looking to get a copy of Perkins Generator series 2200 Model TGB.

Can anyone send a copy if available if not is there any websites where I could get a copy.

Regards

Midnightmoon

What parts do you need? Engine parts manuals can be specific to the application and harder to come by because engine attachments alt, starter, filters ect are manufacture specific. A simple google search came up with this but for a specific application. You may have to find manuals through the dealer.
https://svseeker.com/files/5.9 Cummins Manual-AERA Diesel parts.pdf
The first link has manuals for multiple engines manufacturers. For instance I access to kubota engine manuals but a kubota engine in a takeuchi wont come up in The industrial engine side of kubota. The same engine is in there but not specific to that engine.
Maybe theres others on here with more perkins and cummins experience. I'm trained for perkins but because its through a certain manufacture I only have access to a limited amount of engines

Hazhar

What parts do you need? Engine parts manuals can be specific to the application and harder to come by because engine attachments alt, starter, filters ect are manufacture specific. A simple google search came up with this but for a specific application. You may have to find manuals through the dealer.
https://svseeker.com/files/5.9 Cummins Manual-AERA Diesel parts.pdf
The first link has manuals for multiple engines manufacturers. For instance I access to kubota engine manuals but a kubota engine in a takeuchi wont come up in The industrial engine side of kubota. The same engine is in there but not specific to that engine.
Maybe theres others on here with more perkins and cummins experience. I'm trained for perkins but because its through a certain manufacture I only have access to a limited amount of engines

Thank you very much. That is a great help, Both links are just as useful as they could be.