• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for picture of very large case loader.

slagpot

Years ago while I was in my early twenty's. I worked for a warehouse in up state New York. One of my duty's in the long winter months was clearing snow. Living on the shore of Lake Ontario had its perks,but not in the winter months.Tons of snow from the lake effect, northeasters and just plain blizzards.

The warehouse I worked for had a friggin huge Case loader. I can't remember the model number though but I'm sure it was the largest they once produced. I've looked all over the net for a picture and came up dry.

Do you have a picture to share of this loader ? It wasn't some little dinky thing,was friggin huge monster. It also was like most case equipment...you get my meaning.None the less a picture of it would be nice .

Thank you for any help.

Slagpot

slagpot

Was there anything larger than the case W30 ? Maybe this was the loader,sure seemed a hell of a lot bigger.

slagpot

Would it be a Case 921?

Nope....it was a lot older than that. From the late 70's or 80's model. Ugly looking beast of a machine. Looked like a case W30 but a lot bigger.This was twenty years ago when I last saw it. Gotten older now and my memory seems to have gone with it.

slagpot

i used to run a w36 what a pyle of horse dookie....

That's what I wanted to say,but these days one has to be political correct. In fact I would have used the words...piece of @%#$. I didn't want to hurt the feelings of folks who like case equipment though.

Slagpot

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Ahhh the old W36.....that was the loader I learned on back in the day. If you didn't mind an overly loud engine, poor hydraulics, the cab on the front side of the frame and being a little big in the back end.... they were a great loader.

Ours still sits at the ready mix plant, gets used every day too. It was an upgrade from the Hough....:drinkup

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
the old case and hough loaders with the cab on the wrong end get me sea sick quick.