• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for pictures of Euclid western 80.

slagpot

Hello all,

I operate heavy equipment and trucks for a living. I also live ,breath and run heavy equipment....its in my blood. In my spare time I build model trains in HO scale. Other than that...I also model in HO scale custom built heavy equipment models for my HO scale steel mill.

I need some good photos of a Euclid western 80 tractor trailer, used in some mine some where. These photos are very hard to find and I need good pictures to built this model in HO.

Have you folks ever heard of Kress Corp ? Kress builds specilized pieces of heavy equipment for the steel mills. I built two HO models of kresses machines,the first one is a kress hot metal carrier and the second is a 1970's design scrap box carrier.

I could really use some help locating pictures of euclid western 80 haul trucks. Do you have photos of this truck and trailer in your collection ?

Thanks......

Slagpot

Rowdy

Contact Don Campbell he has a website www.doncampbellmodels.com. Don recently built one of the western 80 trucks and may still have some pictures you could use. He is a modl builder as well but generally works in a much larger scale. He does some really good work and is great to talk to. I will also mention that he gets a lot of mail so it may take him a little while to reply just be patient. Look under the "projects 2006" link and scroll down to almost the bottom of the page to see if that is what you are after.

Last edited: