• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Loose cats

BLconst

I have a 226b a 287b and 268b all have loose arms, buckets fit loose, etc. All have lived hard lives with asphalt grinders and concrete breakers. I pulled some of the pins and they didn't look worn. is there replaceable bushings in the arms and cylinders? everything shakes side to side like they need shims, is there shim for the cats? any suggestions

nzpatch

yip theres bush's in the arms of my 216, they were not to dear to get ether, and sum shims will help too. cheek that the pins are good and if they havent been greased they can siez and turn the bush in the arm . not good! they need greased alot from new to keep them happy.