• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Macungie Pa, 2023

JAKES.

I just got home from the truck show; and boy was it a good one. The weather was good aside from a brief thunderstorm that rolled thru around lunchtime on friday. I just wanted to start a thread to share some pictures in hopes others will chime in too. I will say it was good to be amongst a crowd of people that take pride in their trades and the equipment they use to do the work as well as preserving the pieces of civil engineering history. Thank you to all these people that show and all the various work that goes into getting there and home! I also wanted to thank "Johnny B." of the H&K group inc.(&family) for hosting a great bbq and opening the "toy box" for us all to see the excellent collection of equipment, trucks,racecars etc.. the collection is top notch! the generosity is remarkable and again Thank you! In advance i must apologize for my pictures are of low quality taken from a flip phone.best regards to all.

Attachments

• bulldogs.jpg
    bulldogs.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 32
  • house mover.jpg
    house mover.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Johnny B's toybox.jpg
    Johnny B's toybox.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Macungie 2023.jpg
    Macungie 2023.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 32

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Nice! Practically my back yard and I didn't know this event was there. Marked my calendar for next year. Thanks for sharing:cool:

JAKES.

I really enjoyed hearing this fella's "Big Al" engine run. That type of motor powered the chairlift at my old ski hill, good to hear again. A few more trucks..

Attachments

• redball express.jpg
    redball express.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Big Allis.jpg
    Big Allis.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10