• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Members from Massachuettes

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp
Are there any members from my old stomping grounds around south eastern Massachuettes?I worked for N.carver pine,Simeone corp,Paillie paving,Carver Sand and gravel on hwy 58.:drinkup
I will see if I have any pictures of the rigs I drove up there and post them later .

dlnimsy

North shore here. Done some hauling down that way in the past. Sure you and i could name alot of the players in the area.

The Engine Shed

Occupation
Self Employed heavy truck and equipment mechanic
Sorry , I am out in Western Ma. just outside of Springfield , but I have heard of Carver Sand & Gravel.
I look forward to seeing your old photos if you can post them.
Thanks
Tom

T200

I'm from Taunton, not too far away from Carver. About 25 mins away.

THEPATRIOT

I'm a half mile over the border in CT,but i lived in MA on/off through the years.(near the Springfield area)

danregan

Occupation
Contractor
Im near Framingham. I had a truck driver about 10 years ago who had worked for Carver before me i think. Crazy MF named Lockwood. Lived in his car. Hell of a driver and operator, but he stunk to high heaven.