• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

Dom

I'm a CPA and my day job is implementing Accounting/business software. a new AI tool is on the market and it's role is to assist with recommending the type of information the business needs to track for success, which is normally a role for the CFO and controller. The software got wisely named Co-Pilot to not make it sound like a full replacement of a CFO. AI is on the rise, and the general accountant functions are dramatically being changed.

Heavy equipment is a hobby of mine, I enjoy reading about equipment for those that wonder why I'm here.

Truck Shop

AI is on the rise, and the general accountant functions are dramatically being changed.
It's infiltrating pretty much all areas. The best idea is to have something to market to compensate
for loss of work/income. Like--a instructional video of how to whittle a wooden beak/bill to wear
so one can go peck sh!t with the chickens.

Truck Shop

Have noticed lately ---- the male attitude has gotten rather smart a$$--mainly in younger ones.
I'm not going to do this, that, or any other damn thing, followed by a {you can't make me either}.
A constant flow of I'm being abused by having to pay tax, I'm being abused by having to follow
the laws on my truck, I'm being abused by being forced to have a cdl, and so on.
Get your fiddle out and start see-sawing and finish by crying me a river.

HATCHEQUIP

2bcc14a0-2752-4862-b4d5-da58-600x539.jpg