• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MF300 tracked loader

Mf300 DROTT

Gday all iv got a MF300 drott chasing a part number for the large hydraulic filter that goes in the hydraulic tank I have original part number as 1430 492 M92 but not having any luck finding anything on the interweb was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Welder Dave

I would see if I could find a listing for MF in a filter manufacturers catalogue like Baldwin or any other popular filters. Maybe an MF Ag dealer would have a cross for it?

Mf300 DROTT

You’re a ledgend all mf dealers in Australia aren’t interested put it in the too hard basket it’s a shame used too be a good place once ‍♂️

Mf300 DROTT

See if Phil Hunt Parts in Tamworth can help.
MF Industrial parts are hard won,but this filter should match to a Donaldson,etc..
Your on the money but I’m not willing too pay $400 for a filter thanks for your time and connections I’m onto something see how I go! Funny when ya get chasing something how **** pops up when they get back to me I’ll let you all know hopefully I’m on too something good