• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Michagan wheel loader

Justin

Occupation
owner operator
Hey guys I have the great fortune of recieving a free michagan wheel loader, But I have the misfortune of never running one and since it is in a tight spot I dont want to just push levers it is a 175-DTLO. Does anyone know what levers do what Thanks for any insight

2stagefanWI

Wow, congratulations on your free wheel loader! I wont be able to help you, but i just wanted to say congratz- hope we can see some pictures too! :drinkup

Justin

Occupation
owner operator
Yeah its nice to get somthing for nothing, I also got a dump truck which needs alot of work. The loader is nice it does not need too much work, more than likey just a front tire and small leaks repaired and the charging system fixed. nothing to major though.

hackinjack

most 175-375 works this way in the states

2 levers on the steering column
top one is forward and backward
bottom is low and high

levers on right side by your thigh
closest on to you is bucket and farthest is boom.

The one im not for sure
The one on the floor is 4 wd sector I think

Justin

Occupation
owner operator
Out standing I was guesing that was that the top was foward and reverse, but the rest I had no idea thank you very much it might save me from have to replace a telephone pole and some fence Thanks again

Komatsu 150

2 levers on the steering column
top one is forward and backward
bottom is low and high

levers on right side by your thigh
closest on to you is bucket and farthest is boom.

The one im not for sure
The one on the floor is 4 wd sector I think

Should be two on the floor 2WD/4WD and a mechanical high/low for travel gear.

Justin

Occupation
owner operator
Thanks for all of the help I will get back to the loader this next week and get hauled home thanks to everyone for the help

Last edited:

2stagefanWI

Yeah its nice to get somthing for nothing, I also got a dump truck which needs alot of work. The loader is nice it does not need too much work, more than likey just a front tire and small leaks repaired and the charging system fixed. nothing to major though.

Hope the fixes go well, those old loaders are great machines when they run (or so ive heard).