• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Might be hope yet

Welder Dave

I only had 3 cars come out to my oval track after pumping water off last weekend. It was pretty disappointing but there was some good hope for the future of the track. Another guy came out who doesn't race anymore but used to run a now closed track for several years. Apparently he has a lot of contacts and is interested in helping to develop my track into a new venue. He also has some money and could be willing to help invest in the track. This is very positive and gives me new hope. Originally I thought another family ran the closed track but they only helped. The guy that came out was the head guy that ran it. He appeared to like the track and said it has real potential. He didn't talk a lot but one of the drivers said he was doing a lot of thinking about creating a new facility. This is what I need, someone who knows all the ins and outs to develop and operate a viable race/practice facility. I'm hoping he's up for it but not holding my breath. Too many disappointments and wishy washy people in the past. Still some very positive news for a change.