• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Minexpo!

blitz138

We talked in another thread about who is going to MINExpo in Las Vegas at the end of September. Id like to try to put together a little gathering so we can put faces to posts.

MINExpo is crazy busy, hopefully we can pull this off. Alot of people will be flying in Sunday, September 23rd. Will this work? If you have a time that will work better, POST IT! Also if you have a suggestion for a place to meet that would be great.

If we cant meet for beers we could plan a time and meet at my booth.

alco

Blitz, I sent you a PM a while ago. Did it not go through?

alco

I arrive Sunday night, and leave again Wednesday night. But if we can fit something in along the way, I'm up for it.

alco

I'll see what's going on. PM me with your contact info.

blitz138

If anyone else is going to MinExpo in Las Vegas next week let me know to meet up.