• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi BD2F cutting eges

ncvlcattlefarmer

Looking for replacement cutting edges for a Mitsubishi BD2F dozer. Mitsubishi lists the parts as follows:
58021-00700 BIT, end, L.H.
58582-10300 EDGE, cutting
58021-00800 BIT, end, R.H.

I've contacted Rhine Equipment and they no longer service parts for Mitsubishi dozers. Any help appreciated!

squidrig

Occupation
cranberry grower
If u measure the bolt spacing on the center piece and its width and height ( not its worn out height)someone should be able to come up with it. Are the bolt spaced the same on the end bit's or closer?

ncvlcattlefarmer

Thanks! I've reached out to a local heavy equipment dealer and he's trying to come up with something. I've read that some parts on the CAT D3 dozers are interchangeable with the Mitsubishi. Not sure though.

Attachments

• mitsubishi_dozer_cutting_edge_dimensions.pdf
    155.1 KB · Views: 8

paulinkansas

I built up my cutting edges with a 220 volt gas shield mig welder with 7018 wire and an angle grinder. You might want to use a stick with hardfacing rod, but I'm no expert at welding.