• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi BD2H & J Manuals required.

JimInOz

Hi Guys,
Looking to buy copies of the Mitsubishi BD2/BS3 H & J manuals.If anyone can do this,I can pay via Paypal.To be posted to Australia.
Also looking to buy a Komatsu Gasket from the USA.Any help appreciated there too.I won't deal with the locals.

Here's an action shot of my BS3F ,working in mudstone. Suprisingly,the rock crushed up enough to make an acceptible roadway.The single-grousers were fitted for this job & worked well.
Mitsubishi made good little dozers.
BS3F Moving rock fill. (2) (Small).JPG

Jim

bubbagoat

Occupation
Engineer
Jim,

PM me with the details on the gasket you need and I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks for your help on my F manual, I have a D parts catalog, but nothing newer than G models yet.

Bubba Goat

andrewecd

Thanks Andrew,
Yeah,I'll be sourcing from overseas.
Are you running a Mitsy dozer?

Jim

Yes, a BD2H(E). E for wide track. Has rippers. Bought it 6 months ago from a private sale. Great machine.

Attachments

• 100_0008e.jpg
    100_0008e.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,286

JimInOz

Andrew,
That's a nice looking dozer.It's suprising how much you can do with these Mitsubishis,especially when you have a ripper fitted.
Are you in NSW or Qld?

Jim

bubbagoat

Occupation
Engineer
Andrew,

Can you post some photos of the ripper assembly on the back of your dozer? I have a BD2G and have been thinking of adding a ripper or a subsoiler to the rear of it.

Thanks
Bubbagoat

andrewecd

Am near Forster, NSW. About 3 hours north of Sydney.
Yes the rippers are very handy and work VERY well
The guy I bought it off works in a coal mine and he operates a D11. He bought the Mitsi for his own personal use on his farm in Qld. He is downsizing to a smaller block and no longer needed it.
He absolutely loved this dozer and his knowledge and maintenance of it are amazing. He spec'd the dozer from CQ with the wide track (E) and rippers. As a professional dozer operator, I valued his opinion and if was good enough for him it was more than good enough for me.
Was going to get a bigger one like a D31 etc but really glad I got this one. Doesn't destroy my grass, roads etc and pretty good on diesel! Can even get into my shed through the standard roller door!

andrewecd

Andrew,

Can you post some photos of the ripper assembly on the back of your dozer? I have a BD2G and have been thinking of adding a ripper or a subsoiler to the rear of it.

Thanks
Bubbagoat

Here you go...

Attachments

• 100_0165a.jpg
    100_0165a.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Rippers1326.JPG
    Rippers1326.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,084

bubbagoat

Occupation
Engineer
That looks like something we could do, but probably not quite so nice looking. That is a fine looking dozer, must have been well taken care of.

Bubbagoat