• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi L2E APU/Generator Engine

Shimmy1

Does anyone know where someone might go to get parts for a Mitsubishi L2E diesel? My truck APU generator is a custom built unit, the two cylinder engine drives a 5000 watt generator. No tags anywhere on engine or generator. Only thing I can find is L2E and 0.635 cast into the block under the injection pump. I need a water pump for it.

Shimmy1

Just goes to show, a smartphone is good, but still not a computer. I had found the det-mitsubishi site, but not the others. Thanks

MitchSA

No problem, I find the same. Phone does not bring up nearly as many results as a PC. How did you go? Did you get one?

Shimmy1

It was late Friday when I got in, and now the pump seems to have dried up. Go figure. I have some things going on Mon. and Tues. so tomorrow I'm going to look things over good, maybe after sitting it'll be leaking again. Anyway, I'll probably give those guys in Fargo a call and see what's up. Thanks again.

MitchSA

Is it leaking out the weep hole? I've seen a few pumps do this and then stop, later to be told by the manufacturer that its designed that way? Lubes the seals apparently.