• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi MM35 requesting info please

Sean Roth

Hi All,
I have recently purchased a Mitsubishi MM35 (mid to late 90's model) and I am in search for an owner's manual/parts list. It's my understanding that these machines were built in Japan in the same factory the CAT machines were built so there are many similarities between them. Apparently, the 303.5 CAT is essentially the same as my machine but with a different engine. Wondering if anybody can confirm this or help with a parts list of sorts.

Any information will be much appreciated,
Thanks.
Sean

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 6.56.33 PM.png

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi All,
I have recently purchased a Mitsubishi MM35 (mid to late 90's model) and I am in search for an owner's manual/parts list. It's my understanding that these machines were built in Japan in the same factory the CAT machines were built so there are many similarities between them. Apparently, the 303.5 CAT is essentially the same as my machine but with a different engine. Wondering if anybody can confirm this or help with a parts list of sorts.

Thanks.
Sean

View attachment 227040
I will take a look at my library hard drive in the morning as see what I have on it .

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi All,

Thanks.
Sean

View attachment 227040
Sean whats your email ? I have parts books on the 303.5E and 305.5 D . Looking for pdf of the service ones.